If you’re planning to take a trip away from home, whether it is for a few days or an extended stay, having a programmable thermostat is a great way to keep costs down. While you’re not home, you don’t need the air conditioning to run the whole time and there’s no reason it should. You can still come home to a nice cool house without the expense of leaving everything on all day. In fact, these can save you money year-round in your everyday life, too! They have been proven to save money, and you may be eligible for rebates in Florida just for installing one. (Ask us how.) You can save money and save energy with a programmable thermostat.
Some features available on some of the models include:
- Separate Monday through Friday and weekend controls
- Being able to set multiple changes throughout the day
- Battery backup to save your settings if the power goes out
- Some models let you set different times for each day of the week
- A switch to override the settings manually in case there is a change of plans or you’re just too hot
If you have questions about programmable thermostats or other heating and cooling needs, you can contactRinaldi’s Air Conditioning Service to reach someone who can help you understand what you need in Orlando, Florida and the surrounding areas.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about thermostats and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Rinaldi’s services Orlando, Florida and the surrounding areas. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!